Spotify For Mac: Nowadays we have many online music apps and web player which are able to change our mood anytime but as we always think about everything which is best? Yup. I think you all have right answers and that’s why you all here.
Spotify has a certain feature which makes it stand out from rest of the apps and web player. We will talk about Spotify’s Mac feature later in the post. First, let’s take one look at what is Spotify and how it works, This intro is for new users who don’t know Spotify enough.
If you are already using Spotify on other devices then you can skip this paragraph. Spotify is online music based app, By accessing Spotify you can listen any songs, anywhere and anytime. According to one report, Spotify is currently most using music app in the world.
Spotify has some interesting and extra feature for Mac in comparison to other devices. Spotify allows you to Sync music with iPhone, iPad, and Android. You will get up to 160kbps sound quality on Mac which is limited to 96kbps in other devices.
You can search Spotify’s entire music world in many ways like by searching a song by name of its artist, album, genre. This all feature is available in free version along with frustrating ads. You will get more information about this on next subtopic.
Spotify For Mac
Since Spotify has released an official version of Mac we don’t have any need to use any third party software to get the app installed. Don’t worry if you don’t know about download and installation process, we will help you to install Spotify on your Mac device.
Spotify Free Version
- Free account is very limited account in terms of all major feature. You need to be prepared to face ads during listening to your favorite songs.
- You can Shuffle the play to mix up your songs and playlists. In this version, you will have some play restriction
Spotify Unlimited Version
- This version will cost you 4.99 $ per month. If you are bored with continues ads and play restriction, you can try this version
- Yes, this is an ad-free version along with some other normal features like you can use Spotify in any country without any limitation.
Spotify Premium Version
- This is all in one version including all premium features and updates. This version will cost you 9.99 $ per month. Sound quality, Offline mode, Free from ads are the main feature of the version.
- You can listen songs with up to 320kbps sound quality. You can change or set default sound quality from setting. You can be free from ads well by using this version.
- By using Offline mode feature, you can download around 3300 songs on up to 3 different devices. You can listen those songs anytime without requiring an internet connection
If you are really not happy with these three accounts then Spotify has two more accounts for you – Spotify Family Plan and Premium Student Plan.
Spotify Family Plan
- Spotify has introduced this plan for peoples whose all family member are using Spotify’s premium services. You can take up to 50 % discount by subscribing this plan.
- This plan allows maximum 4 members to use all premium feature without any limit.
Spotify Premium Student Discount
- This one is the best plan among above plans. You will get all premium feature with Hulu subscription only at 4.99 $ per month
- To grab this offer you must be US IV Enroll Student with 18+ age. They will check your student eligibility, if you are eligible then this one can be bumper offer for you. You will get more info about this pack from here
How to Download Spotify on Mac
Downloading Spotify on Mac becomes simple since they released an official version. What all we have to do is download the small setup file and Spotify will do rest of it. Just follow two easy steps and get Spotify downloaded.
- First of all, we will download the setup file from the official site.
Open this URL in your browser: https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/
- Now select Mac as a device from the available options. Choose ” Current ” for the latest version
- The download will start automatically by opening a new tab. If the download does not start automatically click on Try again from the Web page.
How to Install Spotify on Mac
We are just one step away from getting started with Spotify. Follow below listed some easy steps once above download process complete.
- Extract Spotifyinstaller.zip file to your download folder or anywhere.
- Go to Contents then select MacOS
- Now Click on Install Spotify
- Wait until Spotify complete their download process. Follow on-screen instruction once download process finish and you are all done.
We hope, Now you all have Spotify installed on your Mac. If you are getting any error with above guide, you can send us your problem by using below comment box. We’ll back with a working solution as soon as possible.